Friday 29 June 2012

Dare2connect

Thanks to the ceaseless efforts of my friend Francis Kirkham I now have a new blog thing where I'm hoping to be able to post some of the music videos that I'm uploading to YouTube. It's called dare2connect and, although it doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with my iPad at the moment, I'm confident that I'll be able to get it to do the things that it's meant to do. I'm absolutely amazed at the millions of things that it is possible to do with computers! If you'd told me a few weeks ago that I would soon be able to upload my photographs and videos to a website I'd have looked at you as though you were completely bonkers in the nut! So please visit my new bloggy thing at dare2connect, look at my photographs, see my videos and, above all, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment